About this blog

After sharing e-mail after e-mail with my mother's friends and family I decided that it would be more efficient to put this information on a blog so that it would be centrally located. Here you will find information mostly on Fredi Balzano's health struggles. Feel free to contact me with specific questions.

See my other blog at daisybrainlives.blogspot.com for thoughts on knitting and cooking and other family highlights.

Thanks everyone.

Tracy B.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

May 8, 2007

Hello to all of you:

I went to see Fredi this morning and she is looking so much better. Sure she has a tracheotomy and a GI tube but she is lucid and mouthing words. She smiled and I made her laugh. I talked about the Mets and the Yankees and she was glad for the company. They are moving her today to a vent floor (14) at the hospital where they will try to wean her off the ventilator. So far so good.

Tracy

No comments: